Wireless Multi-Room Sound Streamer
Connects to your traditional active speakers or external amplifiers
Connects to active speakers, AudioCast will turn your traditional audio system into a wireless one, which allows you to control the wireless audio system in much more convenient way.
With the AudioCast application, you can stream music from
1) cellphone memory;
2) home NAS network;
3) popular online music services of millions of songs and thousands of radio stations, such as Spotify, Qobuz, Tidal, Pandora, vTuner, Napster, TuneIn, iHeartRadio etc.. (note: the online service availability varies by regions)
This gives you a totally different experience without turning on computers in traditional way.
Control all your music with your smartphone, tablets
Free AudioCast applications for Android, iPhone, iPad and Mac let you comfortably control your audio system from the palm of your hand. Download the AudioCast App of iOS version from App Store and Android version from Google Play.
1) Play the same song in every room in perfect sync.
If you have multiple speakers that connect to AudioCast, You can easily group the devices and stream the same song to all rooms in perfect synchronization.
2) Stream different songs to every room, at the same time
You can tune into a radio station in kitchen, play a song from online music service to bedroom, stream local music from cellphone memory to living room in simultaneous way.
- Multi-zone control
- Choose channels
- Sleep timer
- Alarm clock
- OTA Firmware Upgrades
- 3.5’’ standard analog stereo output for connecting to your amplified audio equipment
- 5V-1A, USB power cable DC in Power Supply
- Dimensions-diameter: 53mm, height: 19.3mm
- Weight: 120g
- Connects to your home WiFi network with any 802.11b/g/n, 2.4 GHz broadcast-capable router for uninterrupted wireless streaming.
- Wifi encryption: WPA and WPA2
- SNR: 84dB
- Decoding: upto 24bit, 192kHZ
- Audio format support: FLAC, WAV, AAC-LC, HE-AAC, MP3, WMA…